Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

digi awards 2016 BE THE CHANGE

for digi awards I have been working on my entry  for this years competition. the topic for the competition is be the change I have chosen to show this by making a short movie about how to stop bulling. please feel free to leave a comment  and feed back!



We are Natalia, Mason, Logan and Josiah. For Digi Awards we learned about Be the Change then chose a topic. We chose bullying and researched about bullying. We did movie making and had to do storyboard prototypes, write a script and learn how to use I movie. In I movie we learn’t how to piece videos together to make one movie. The hardest part was using different shots in our video. We took turns at recording and being in the video. We had to practice a lot. Our entry shows Be The Change because we gave ideas on how to stop bullying.                        

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my name is Kieren and I am a student in room 8 at waikowhai primary School. I really like. It made me think of when a boy was bullying my friend and i stopped him. Have you thought about using more expression. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://wpsKierenM. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.