Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

chocolate writing

We are learning to
put passion into our writing and make it more exciting to read.


Attempt 1:WOW im so exited to eat the brown cube.my taste budes are watering with exitment I stare at the brown cube.I pick it and I cant resist but to just take a bite.I feel the creamy explostion in my mouth it ambushes my taste buds,It explodes my mouth with brown goodness!!!!
Attempt 2:oh my word i'm so excited to eat the brown topless pyramid!.it called out to me.Josiah eat me eat me!!!.I bugged my arm but I stopped myself so I Just took a sniff but my mouth just couldn't resist so pretended to drop it in my mouth.
Attempt 3: There is a brown creamy box in front of me.I think to myself Eat it EAT IT.no!! I replied My mind is going afk.I start to sweat intensely WHAT DO I DO!.  it starts to melt now I really don't know what to do.I can't hold myself anymore I just had to take a bite. when I do I feel a cweamy thick flow going thru my mouth
Attempt 4:
There is a brown soupy box in front of me.I think to myself What do I it ti it looks lo.My mind is going afk.I start to sweat intensely WHAT DO I DO!.  it starts to melt now I really don't know what to do.I can't hold myself anymore I just had to take a bite.When I did I felt an explosion of creamy sensation.
Attempt 5:
Oh my god this brown sensational piece of art is right in front of me. It looks pretty tasty I wonder If I could get away with biting it. But my rumbling tummy said WAIT!!!. I got furious at my tummy because I really wanted to bite the piece of artwork as it looked so delicious and tasty. A sweet smell invaded nostrils. I knew I just had to take a bite. When I did It was as though my taste buds had been ambushed by the creaminess on my gums as it slushed around in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.