Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

school trips are awesome!!

On Friday the Senior Syndicate went to Spencer park. When we got on the bus. I was very excited because I like bus rides. On the bus I sat next to Robbie. on the way there and whenever the indicator beeping noise went off Robbie would freak out because he thought that the bus was going to explode. When we arrived at Spencer park we lined up outside and walked over to a tree and then we sat under the tree. next we got a photo taken with all of my mates.
After that we had morning tea. I ate some rice crackers and skulled a juice for fun. wHen we were allowed to go play I explored around to see all of the playable on things. then I saw the sand I Knew I had to play there because there was a water pump. me,Jed and Jayden made a bridge out of driftwood. we supported it with sand. Then it was time to go to the beach.we hiked through the woods to a nearby lifeguard station. we took a little break. then we continued on and then we were given the option to take off our shoes because the sand could get in our shoes. when we got on the beach we all sat down and the teachers told us that we're having a competion. we had to dig down. The people in my team are Josh,Sam t,Andre and Jayden b.Ms miginitey would jump into the holes and seewitch wone was depper and my team won!!. then we got our photo taken.next we
IMG_1272.JPGwalked down to a different part of the beach and had a nother competion. we had to make our every day super heroes.This is the one we made.


IMG_1279.JPG

3 comments:

  1. nice job josiah you had the bigest hole keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. That hole is really deep

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.