Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

 day of a turtle
When I wake up im exited every day to go exploring I start to swim to the hot sand.As I swim there I relize that im so slow I wish I could move faster!!!.Finally when I got there I glazed around and saw my bro dino the turtle eating leaves I walked over to him and said hi can I have some.He said yes.We munched on the leaves for 5 minutes until we saw a big guy with a spaz 12 shotgun.Me and dino were so scared so we dug down until we wer safe.Then we climed up our hole and left the beach we then explored the forest.We started to starve so we called our friend tweety and then she dyrected us to a pond!.It was so cool!!! we ate dinner at the pond an ate some more leaves then it was sleep time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.