Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

day of a green turtle

Day of a green turtle
When I woke up I saw a bunch of people as usual as I live on a beach.When I start to walk around and some adults came to me and they were all like WOW look at that green turtle so I showed of my sweet moves!.After That I got bored so I wandered off somewhere down the beach I saw a fellow green turtle and it was my friend Logan and I shouted out HEY!!! Logan wanna chomp on some seaweed and he said yes.So we swam out to sea and dived under water and we found seaweed so we ate it untill a  shark came so we swam as fast as we could and we eventuly out landed him by going on land.By the time we came up it was night time so I said goodbye and I found my tribe and slept
The end

3 comments:

  1. nice Josiah because i am in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice Josiah because i am in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks logan and why is there two coments that are the same

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.